Monday, February 1, 2010

Had fun today

Well, for a change, I actually got out of the house today. I went to town with my sister, her boyfriend and my nephew. It was fun but I would have liked it more if we went to the beach to watch the waves or on a nice scenic nature walk. But it was just so nice to get out of the house. Usually the only time I leave the house is to go bowling on Friday nights; I'm on a league.

We had a good time though. We dropped her car off at Pep Boys to get new tires on it and then took his car all over the place. We went to Famous Footwear, Books-a-Million, Chik-fil-a, AMF West (Galaxy Lanes), Walmart, and finally Best Buy. After picking her car back up we stopped at Five-Star to pick up pizza for dinner.

I had to get up early this morning and now I am exhausted. As much fun as I had today, I regret the fact that I am so tired I will not be able to get any writing done on my novel tonight but at least I got to clear my mind of stress today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment