Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rambling

Ugh, didn't sleep very well last night, I tossed, turned and woke up practically ever 15 minutes. Today I am just all blah.

Been thinking about posting the synopsis for my novel but I'm probably gonna put that off for a while. I really need to get some index cards because I keep having ideas for my second and even third novels of the series and I am just scribbling them down in my 5 subject notepad but I have a feeling that I'm going to get them all mixed up when I get that far, lol. I probably won't but it would be nice to have some sort of organization.

I figured I would just get on here and babble a minute. It's kinda nice to ramble a little, even if there's no one reading it :P

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the writing!

    And have fun blogging!
    Ill keep popping over.

    Rob (robjweaver.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete