Friday, February 19, 2010

Doing and Thinking

This Friday wasn't so bad. The day (well the part I was up, hehe, I got up way late, 2:30 pm, whoopsie) wasn't very stressful and bowling was good.

I have been working a lot on my novel the past two days, thanks to the lack of stress, so I have not been blogging as much. I'm not going to put down my pen to blog if I'm on a roll with my novel. I did have an almost week long dry spell on writing though, that included everything (novel, blogging, etc.); I was just all kinds of blah and didn't feel like doing anything, even getting out of bed. I don't know why, it just was. But now I am back to writing and feeling great. I'm a little disappointed in myself for wasting that precious writing time but I think my head needed a rest because my words are flowing much better :)

I have actually been in such high spirits that I was thinking, on the drive home, that I'd like to take up the guitar. I play, or use to play, the trombone and I have always wanted to learn the guitar but I think I'm actually seriously considering it. I would have to find some time to fit it in and it may have to wait a little but I think I'm really going to go for it :) My novel is first priority right now though, I don't want to put too many things in front of me because that usually ends in everything falling apart.

1 comment:

  1. I think trying new things is always enlightening. Good luck on the guitar!

    ReplyDelete