Thursday, February 4, 2010

My day and more rambling

Today was one of those drag out, knock down kinda days but amazingly I don't feel exhausted. There was more hostility flying around the house today, that's typical though, and I managed not to let that bring me down. And as much as I love my nephew, he is a royal pain. He was jumping on me all day long and running around like a madman, lol.

My nephew makes it next to impossible to write during the daylight hours, so my writing take place during the late night hours. On a good night writing I'm up until 6am. I plan to make tonight one of those nights and get at least one chapter knocked out, I'm hoping to get more than one chapter but will be pleased with one. I would love to be further with my novel than I am, I've got a few chapters done, but I am compulsive about planning. Guess that's not a terrible thing but it sure does slow you down, lol.

Okay, that's enough talking about writing my novel. I'm going to actually get to work on it. Will blog more later:)

2 comments:

  1. You must be tired staying up all night to write! When do you get your sleep?

    Hope you dont mind me asking, but did you study English or creative writing? Or is this a hobbie you have been pursuing? Hope it goes well!

    Ps What is the premise of your novel? or would you have to kill me if i found out?

    Rob

    ReplyDelete