Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Writer Wednesday: Week Thirty-eight




Happy New Year, everyone! I hope everyone's Holiday season was all they wanted and more. I've spent most of the past week and a half fishing with my other half, as he had both the week of Christmas and New Year's off—paid, at that. I don't usually get out much, so it's been nice, but it also caused me to forget to post Writer Wednesday last week. Sorry about that.

So, Week Thirty-eight of Writer Wednesday falls on the first day of the new year. The featured author that gets to ring in New Year is Roxanne Smolen. I'm ashamed to say, I haven't had the chance to read any of Roxanne's work, but I do plan to. If you're interested in her and her works, follow the links provided below.



Roxanne Smolen's Facebook Author Page

The Amazing Wolf Boy's Facebook Page

Violet and the Missing Laptop Facebook Page

Roxanne Smolen's Twitter

Roxanne's Website

Roxanne's Amazon Author Page

R.A.P. Smolen writing team's Amazon Author Page


Main Books:

The Amazing Wolf Boy

Werewolf Asylum

Wolfsbane Brew

Werewolf Apocalypse

The Bear, The Werewolf, and The Blogger

The Amazing Super Wolf

Violet and the Missing Laptop

Violet and the Missing Puppy

Check out Roxanne's and R.A.P. Smolen's other books. These are only a few I have listed, and there are several more.



Thanks for joining me for Writer Wednesday: Week Thirty-eight. Hopefully, we won't have any more breaks for a while, so I should see you again next week with a new author. Remember to support indie authors and, please, leave reviews for their works. Reviews may not seem important, but they're extremely important to the success of the author. Hope everyone's year is off to a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment