Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Writer Wednesday: Week Thirty-six




Hey, everyone, and welcome to Week Thirty-six of Writer Wednesday! I hope everyone's well. I'm running a bit behind, but at least I'm getting it done. Ha! Now, if I could muster the effort to hit my big W.I.P.s.

This week's featured author is pretty well known in the indie Romance community, at least the part of the community I see. She stands up for indie authors and has even started her own independent publishing company for Historical, Medieval, and Contemporary Romance books.

The featured author for Week Thirty-six is Suzan Tisdale. You can find out more about her, her works, and her publishing company below.


Suzan's Facebook Author Page

Suzan's Twitter

Suzan's Website

Suzan's Amazon Author Page

Glenfinnan Publishing's Facebook Page

Glenfinnan Publishing's Twitter

Glenfinnan Publishing's Website



This has been Week Thirty-six. I hope to see you all again next week. Remember, support indie authors, and, please, leave reviews for their work. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment