Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Writer Wednesday: Week Thirty-five



Hey, everyone! Anyone miss me? 😆😆 I've been a slacker. Nah, actually I wasn't at home much last week. Just needed to get some time away. Well, I have been a slacker when it comes to Saturday posts. Speaking of, I plan to have at least one guest author for upcoming Short Story Saturday posts.

So, here we are Week Thirty-five of Writer Wednesday! This week's post is brief.

Susan Saltos is the featured author for week thirty-five. While she published her first book, The Chosen Path, back in 2004, to my knowledge, it's no longer available for purchase. But you can find Susan's work on Wattpad. Susan is a terrific author, so being able to read her work for free is mind-blowing. So go check her books out and show her some love!



Susan Saltos' Wattpad Profile


Remember to support indie authors—like, share, review, comment, etc; just give your authors some love and show them they're appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment