Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Writer Wednesday: Week Thirty-seven





Hey, everyone! Welcome to Week Thirty-seven of Writer Wednesday. Was going to have this up last night, but there was an issue with the original author for the week, so I had to select a new one, and then I had technical issues with my computer this morning, so I'm a bit behind today.

So, I've moved up Paul Skelton as the featured author to fill in Week Thirty-seven of Writer Wednesday. He was scheduled about two months from now, but for a couple reasons, I chose him to move up. One being his new release, which came out in October, The Adventures of the Nordic Pines and the Little Christmas Tree, well, because Christmas is next week. Paul doesn't do social media, so we've just got book links this week. Check 'em out!


The Adventures of the Nordic Pines: And the Little Christmas Tree

The Little Christmas Tree: Original Short Story for "The One Million" Project

Room Twelve

One Million Project: Variety


Thanks for joining me this week as I barely slide in before midnight. I hope to see you next time. Remember to leave reviews for the books you read. It's one of the greatest gifts you can give an author.

No comments:

Post a Comment