Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Writer Wednesday: Week Six




My mind has been consumed in other thoughts this week, and Wednesday seems to have come out of nowhere. So, this week's Writer Wednesday is going to be short and sweet. Honestly, I didn't research much, but I managed to grab a handful of useful links for this week's author.

Here we go.

The featured author for Writer Wednesday: Week Six is Kim Iverson. She's been on my To Be Read list for a while now, and I have no good excuse why I haven't read her work, yet. I don't get to read nearly as much as I'd like or as often.

Links are posted below, just click on the description, and it'll take you where it says.

Kim Iverson's Facebook Author Page

Website and Blog

An Amazon author page is a bit tricky (I believe there was a name change from Ariana Browning to Kim Iverson), so you can find some of her books at both pages, but just in case, here are a few book links:

Her Soul's Destiny

Dark Illusions: The Beginning

Dark Illusions: The Next Chapter

Dark Illusions: The Final Chapter

Thanks for joining me this week, and I hope to see you again for next week's Writer Wednesday. Remember to support indie authors and, please, review their works if and when you read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment