Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Writer Wednesday: Week Two



Welcome to Week Two of Writer Wednesday. I've taken to using a random name selector in choosing the author for the week; I want to not play favorites. I've also chosen to include the photo above to, well, have a photo for each post. I'll alternate the color, white for odd-numbered weeks and the red for even-numbered weeks. Yes, it's red. I know, it looks pink, but it is red. Trust me.

Also, I want to note quickly, I haven't read every author who will be featured on Writer Wednesday. Some I barely know. Some I consider good friends. Some will never see these posts. While others will show amazing support. So, here we go.

The author featured for Week Two of Writer Wednesday is Alicia Britton. She writes in several areas, including Teen Romance, Fantasy Romance, and Dystopian/Horror Romance. I've had the joy of reading some of her work and plan to get to more of her stories. You can purchase works by Alicia Britton on Amazon, as well as find her on Wattpad.

Here are some useful links for Alicia Britton:

Amazon links:

Fantasy:


Disgrace (this is, to my understanding, a prequel to the Fairy Tale series)

Teen Romance:


Dystopian:

The Fallow (I can't recommend this book enough. It's a fantastic work, which I absolutely loved. I believe there are sequels to come for this one.)


Also, look for Alicia Britton on Twitter, Wattpad, and Facebook. All the blue highlights will take you to the book pages or websites for the author that they indicate. Please do give them a click. Likes and Follows are appreciated, and if you purchase a book, please leave a review upon finishing the work if you enjoyed it.

Thanks for stopping by today; apologies for not going into more detail like Week One, but I waited until the last minute to write this up. I look forward to next week's Writer Wednesday, and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment