Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Writer Wednesday: Week One

I've decided to do something that should keep me posting regularly. Every Wednesday I plan to promote an author, starting with ones I know and consider friends. Eventually, I may take requests. All will be, I'm certain, self-published indies and small-press authors. I don't know any authors published by the big traditional publishers . . . at least, I don't believe I do. So, without further ado, onto Week One of Writer Wednesday.

It's a pleasure to start off Writer Wednesday with S.L. Baron. She is an awesome writer of vampires, among other beings such as creators-of-worlds and ghosts.

Vanilla Blood is a vampire novella that follows Livia Hart. After a tragedy that changes her life forever, she goes on a dream trip to Europe where she meets Lucian Llewellyn. A vampire. This story is full of twists and turns, secrets and shocking realizations. It's a fantastic vampire read.
  
Effing Dave is a short story that follows a couple of vampires from Baron's supernatural world. This is a fun read. It was originally written for One Million Project's Fantasy anthology.

Blood Ties (working title) is Baron's current WIP (work in progress). It's a sequel to Vanilla Blood, which follows Bridget, Livia, Llewellyn, and many others in there fight against terrorists. It's turning into quite an interesting read, and you can follow Baron's progress over at Wattpad.
 
The Scarlet Destruction . . . This story is my absolute favorite from all of Baron's works. It's original, breathtaking, and captivating. I've read this story multiple times, and every time, I'm left turning pages long past the hours I normally go to bed. This one does involve mature situations, so keep that in mind, but I seriously urge you to read this story.

Below are places you can find S.L. Baron and follow her to see what she's up to. Also, clicking on the titles above will take you to their respective Amazon/Wattpad pages.


Please support indie authors by purchasing their works. Just say no to pirating ebooks!

And remember, if you enjoy a book, it only takes a few moments to leave a review. The more reviews an author gets the better their visibility. Better visibility equals better sales. Better sales give an author encouragement to publish more works.



No comments:

Post a Comment