Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Writer Wednesday: Week Four



I've been sick and completely forgot to type up this week's Writer Wednesday and schedule the post. So, here it is nearing 2:30 am on Wednesday morning, and I feel bad not to give Week Four's author a proper write-up, but I want to get it out. I hate to miss a week so soon into this.

Here we go. Writer Wednesday: Week Four.

Canadian Horror Author Mandy White is this week's featured author. Mandy is an awesome writer and a founding member of WPaD, which will be featured here on Writer Wednesday sometime in the future, and I absolutely love her work. Wish I could go into a little more detail, but I'm tired and, well, still sick.

Useful links to follow Mandy White and find works by her are below:

Amazon Author Page

The Feeder

Phobia

A Feast Not So Fancy

Dysfictional

Dysfictional 2: Shreds of Sanity

Dysfictional 3: Down the Psycho Path

The Jealousy Game

Facebook Author Page

Twitter

Blog

Website

Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you next week for Writer Wednesday: Week Five's featured author! Remember to support indie authors and leave reviews for their works.

No comments:

Post a Comment