Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Writer Wednesday: Week Three



Another week. Another Wednesday. Another writer. Who's ready for Week Three of Writer Wednesday?

I've had this author's books in my queue for a while now. Other than I'm a slow reader and I've continuously opened up newer books I've acquired, I have absolutely no good reasons why I haven't read her books, yet. I've heard great things. Everyone I know who's read the books have nothing but fantastic words to say about them, so I may have to put off my next read and scroll through my Kindle library to find the books I know I have. My TBR list is impossibly long, and I really need to start reading more—I just don't know how some of the lovely folks I know do everything they do (writing, reading, day job, kids . . . seriously, when do some of you sleep?).

Okay! I've prattled on enough.

**Drumroll**

Writer Wednesday: Week Three's featured author is Amy Marie.

Like a lot of writers that'll be featured, I first stumbled upon Amy Marie's work on Write On by Kindle. Sadly, Write On is long dead. It was a wonderful site where I met some awesome people.

Amy Marie is the author of the Statera Saga, which is Paranormal/Urban Fantasy. She is also an Air Traffic Controller. How cool is that?

Here are some useful links for Amy:


Amazon Links:

Amy Marie's Amazon Author Page

Reminiscence (Statera Saga: Book 1)

Quintessence (Statera Saga: Book 2)

Aurora: A Statera Novelette (Statera Saga: Book 2.5)

Providence (Statera Saga: Book 3)


You can find Amy Marie's Facebook Author Page, Twitter, and Website at the corresponding links. Just click and go. Show some INDIE AUTHOR LOVE!

That's it for this week. See y'all next week for a new Writer Wednesday, unless you read my Saturday posts. Well, then I'll see you then for a short or a snippet. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment