Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Writer Wednesday: Week Forty-eight




Hey, everyone! How have y'all been this week? I was going through looking for links for this week's author, and I found something interesting. They too had been sharing authors and their works for a time on a site called dreamwidth. I'm not familiar with the site, but I'm slightly disappointed with myself for not knowing they were sharing, especially when I saw they were kind enough to share my work. So, let's get to this wonderful person.

Writer Wednesday: Week Forty-eight's featured author is Akje Majdanek. I haven't had the chance to read Akje's work, yet, but I do have a couple of her books on my Kindle app and, therefore, on my TBR list. I should bump them up the list. So, here we go. Below are the links where you can find Akje and her works.


Akje's Twitter

Akje's Wattpad

Akje's Dreamwidth

Akje's Amazon Author Page


Books:

Der Reiter

The Anarchist (Flickers Book 1)

The Crossing (Flickers Book 2)

Flickers Box Set

The Loves of Hippolyta

Ashes

Stabiae

Quiver Fool

You can also find Akje's short story 'Inconvenient' in the One Million Project: Thriller anthology.


Thank you for joining me this week. I hope that I'll see y'all all again next week. Maybe I'll get my act together and actually start posting the Monday posts soon. Remember, support indie authors and please leave reviews for their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment