Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Writer Wednesday: Week Forty-three





Hello, everyone! How are y'all this week? Well, I hope! We've made it to Writer Wednesday: Week Forty-three. I have twelve (I believe) more authors left before I have to hunt down more if I don't get any requests in for authors to cover. I'm sure I have several more on my Facebook friends list. I may grab some from Twitter. Suppose I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

So, the featured author for this week is Tabitha Scott. Tabitha writes Urban Fantasy. You can find her and her works at the following links below.


Tabitha's Facebook Author Page

Tabitha's Twitter

Tabitha's Amazon Author Page


Books:

The Dark Witch: Evil Rising

The Dark Witch: Time for Evil Doing

The Dark Witch and the Ruby Slippers

The Dark Witch and the Elemental

The Lasts: Secrets of the Sewer

The Lasts and the Hall of Mirrors

The Lasts and the Missing Children

The Lasts and the Faerie Curse


Thanks for joining me this week. I hope to see y'all again next week. Remember to support indie authors by buying their works and not downloading from pirate sites. And, please, leave reviews for their work. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment