Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Writer Wednesday: Week Forty-six




Welcome to Week Forty-six of Writer Wednesday. I'm better this week, not so . . . flustered. How's everyone this week? Good? Bad? Read any good books lately? I have about ten or so of these posts left before I decide to discontinue them or not. I'm planning on starting up a Monday blog series though—an alternating of 'Mention Monday' posts where I say what I'm reading, a description, and maybe/probably give link(s) to the book, and 'Word of Mouth Monday' posts where reviews will be posted for books (this isn't going to start out as a review request blog series, but I won't say it won't evolve to that, though, eventually, maybe). 'Word of Mouth Monday' will feature more than just my crappy reviews, there will be reviews from Paul Skelton using his review name 'Grumpy Old Git', and hopefully, I'll have some other guest reviewers. I'm not saying these are going to be awesome reviews—trust me, mine are gonna suck because I'm terrible at reviews, but I'll do them none-the-less, because reviews matter and it doesn't matter if you go on Amazon and say, 'This book was amazing,' or if you write up a 2000-word book report type review on a blog (okay, probably won't see anything that in-depth here, but who knows).

Okay, but we should get to the reason why we're here. Our featured author for Week Forty-six is L. Fergus. L. Fergus writes Lesbian Action Adventure. I haven't had the chance to read much of L. Fergus' work. I always mean to because it sounds seriously interesting. One day, though, definitely. Below you can find links to find out more about L. Fergus and their works.


L. Fergus' Facebook Author Page

L. Fergus' Twitter

L. Fergus' Website

L. Fergus' Amazon Author Page


Books:

Birthright: A Lesbian Action Adventure (Ascension Book 1)

Razor's Pass: A Lesbian Action Adventure (Ascension Book 2)

Fall and Rise: A Lesbian Action Adventure ( Ascension Book 3)

Rebirth: A Lesbian Action Adventure (Game of the Gods Book 1)

Clouds: A Lesbian Action Adventure (Game of the Gods Book 2)

Sarin's War: A Lesbian Action Adventure (Game of the Gods Book 3)

Li've: A Lesbian Action Adventure (Game of the Gods Book 4)

Warmache


Thanks for joining me this for this week's Writer Wednesday. Please show indie authors some love by leaving them reviews for their works.

No comments:

Post a Comment