Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Writer Wednesday: Week Twenty



Welcome to Writer Wednesday: Week Twenty. Yeah, I'm trying to write these up in advance now to avoid any rough patches where I can't get to them. That's not fair to you, the readers, or to the authors that I'm trying to promote.

I hope everyone is well! Also, I hope some of you peeps have found some fantastic reading material that you like. 😁 Okay, let's get down to business!

For Week Twenty of Writer Wednesday, I bring to you Tarek Refaat as the featured author. Tarek and I used to talk quite often, way back in 2011 or so, when we first found ourselves through an author like for like, follow for follow 'program' type thing called #sharethelove. After liking several thousand author pages on Facebook, I was, for some unknown reason to me, booted from the list. Not that I was receiving the appropriate return from the program, but it did give me a handful of author friends that I still interact with to this day. In a way, the program kind of worked.

Anyway, back to Tarek. He's an Egyptian writer who writes mostly about the problems faced by Egyptian and Arabian women. Here are some links to where you can find him and his works:


Tarek's Facebook


Tarek's Twitter

Amazon Author Page


Books:

Ruptured

Ribbons and Heels

Broken Shadows


Thanks for joining me for Writer Wednesday: Week Twenty. Remember to support indie authors, and don't forget to leave reviews for their work.




Code word: William

CONTEST CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST!

No comments:

Post a Comment