Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Writer Wednesday: Week Nineteen






Welcome to Writer Wednesday: Week Nineteen! I hope everyone's well. Okay, so let's get this show on the road!


This week's Writer Wednesday's featured author is Cassandra DenHartog. Cassandra is with Neoleaf Press LLC, which runs a number of contests—currently, they're running a contest for Horror shorts for an anthology. Don't forget to check out their Facebook page, as well.


Below are several links where you can find Cassandra DenHartog and her works:



Cassandra's Facebook


Cassandra's Twitter


Cassandra's Website


Cassandra's Amazon



Books:


Creating Grace


Past in Shadows


Mighty Miserable Monday: The Funny Anthology No One Asked For


Ensorcelled Royal Ties



Thanks for joining me this week for Writer Wednesday. I hope to see you next week with a new author. Remember support indie and small press authors, and please, leave a review for them. Reviews can be the difference in whether an author succeeds or not.



Attention! Attention!

I have something special to offer. I just so happen to have an extra paperback copy of 'Halfborn'. If you'd be interested in being entered into a drawing for this copy just follow these instructions: Over the next four weeks, I'll put a code word at the end of my blog posts. Either comment here or on the relevant post on my Facebook page (preferred) using the code word in a sentence. Your sentence must be different from any previous entries. You'll get an entry for every code word you use. You'll have a week after the final code is given to enter, and then I will put all the entries into a random name selector to pick the winner. There will only be one winner.


*Note: Unfortunately, I can only ship within the USA, at this time. 😞 I apologize for any inconvenience. Though, if you'd still like to participate, you're more than welcome to.


Code word: Petra


CONTEST HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST!

No comments:

Post a Comment