Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Writer Wednesday: Week Fifteen




Hey, everyone! I'm insanely exhausted, and I don't even know why. So, this is going to be quick.

The featured author this week I quite honestly don't know much about. He made quite the impression on me in a Facebook group I'm in, but that's about it. Oh, and he aims to incorporate LGBT and POC as his main characters.

So, here we go. Week Fifteen's featured author is Cameron Blackwell. Below you can find several helpful links to find him and his works, including blogs and web series.

Facebook

Twitter

Amazon

Books:

Sinister Tentacle Sorority

Zombie Hospital of the Damned

Cherry Vanilla


Blogs:

Cam's Inkwell

Demon Veil High School Saga

Supernaturally Yours

Website

As always, support indie authors. And if you enjoy a book, please, leave a review! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment