Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Writer Wednesday: Week Seventeen




How's everyone doing this week? Doing well, I hope. I'm starting this a bit ahead of schedule, trying to not fall behind on this week's posting like I have in recent posts.

So, anyone been reading anything good? Did you find your reads here? That's the whole point of Writer Wednesday—to help readers find new authors and books. So, I'm hoping someone's found something they like through these posts.

Now let's get to it! Week Seventeen's Writer Wednesday author is Patricia Sands.

Here are the links where you can find her and her works:

Facebook

Website

Twitter

Amazon Author Page

Books:

The Bridge Club

The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence Book 1)

Promises to Keep (Love in Provence Book 2)

I Promise You This (Love in Provence Book 3)

Drawing Lessons

The First Noël at the Villa des Violettes

A Season of Surprises at the Villa des Violettes


Thanks for joining me this week. Remember, if you enjoy a book thank the author by leaving a review. See you next week for Week Eighteen of Writer Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment