Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Writer Wednesday: Week Fifty-seven




Welcome to Week Fifty-seven of Writer Wednesday. I've been having issues with my WiFi, so this is going up late.

This week's featured author is another that I've recently met in my new Facebook group (Supporting Indies, Reaching Readers). He was also conveniently featured on S.L. Baron's Author Interview blog series, so links were easy for me to grab, considering my internet's been crap. Anyway, Week Fifty-seven's featured author is Jay Veloso Batista. You can find out more about him and his works below at the following links.


Jay's Facebook Author Page

Jay's Twitter

Jay's Website

Jay's Amazon Author Page


Books:

Thorfinn and the Witches Curse (The Forerunner Saga Book 1)

The Vardoger Boy (Forerunner Series Book 2)


Thanks for joining me this week for Writer Wednesday. I'll be back next week, as I have a couple more authors to feature before Writer Wednesdays fade out of existence. Remember, support indie authors and please leave reviews for their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment