Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Writer Wednesday: Week Fifty-eight



Hey, everybody! Wednesdays have been sneaking up on me lately. Maybe because the nephew's constantly here, maybe because my guy got his schedule switched and now has Wednesdays and Thursdays days off (you'd think that would make it easier to remember when Wednesday is, but really it just makes me think Wednesday is Saturday and Friday is Monday, and it's all weird), or maybe it's just a combination both of those and every other single thing going on. Is anyone else as mixed up as I am?

Who's ready for Week Fifty-eight? Here we go! This week's featured author for Writer Wednesday is Sean Kerr. I was introduced to Sean's work through Angelique Jurd's Facebook group Cocktails and Denim about a year or so ago. Angelique recommended Sean's book Alive to me. I was pretty hooked. It has similar aspects with my own writing—Dark Fantasy (his is more of a Gothic style though), sexy, graphic, and dark. What's different is it's M/M, which I love. Give me some guy on guy action any day. 😉🤤 Anyhoo, down to business. You can find Sean and his fantastic works at the following links below.


Sean's Facebook Author Page

Sean's Twitter

Sean's Website

Sean's Amazon Author Page


Books:

Dead Camp 1

Dead Camp 2

Dead Camp 3

Dead Camp 4: The End Game Part 1

Dead Camp 5: The End Game Part 2

The Last Child Part 1

The Last Child Part 2

The Last Child Part 3

Hush Little Baby

The Birthday Present

Joggers Hill

Santa's Sack

The One Ring Special Edition

Jingle My Bells: A Fruity Christmas Short Story

The Christmas Window: A Short, Naughty MM Christmas Story

The Man Inside Me: An MM Gothic Romance

Alive: An MM Dark Universe Book

Still Alive: A Dark Paranormal Romance

Being Alive: A Thrilling LGBT Mystery Romance Novel Brand New Release!



Thank you for joining me this week! I hope to see you all again next week. Remember, support indie authors and, please, leave reviews for their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment