Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Writer Wednesday: Week Forty-one





Well, I completely didn't realize it was Wednesday. Where'd the week go? And why don't I remember to set these up in advance every week? LOL! Anyway, I'm going to do this quick-like. Maybe make a big faux pas in the process, but here we go.

This week's featured author is, well, me . . . Soleil Daniels. Next week we'll go back to our regularly scheduled program, but this week, well, I'm feeling greedy or left out or something. And I've run out of time and my computer's being a big pain in the butt (it must need to update or something). So, if you haven't checked out my work, you can find it at the following links.


Soleil's Facebook Author Page

Soleil's Twitter

Soleil's Amazon Author Page


Books:

Halfborn

To Save Lives: A Halfborn Series Short Story

Images from a Wandering Mind: a Sick and Disturbing Collection

Anthologies Soleil's been included in:

Creepies 3: Nightmares on Deviant Street

Weirder Tales: An Omnibus of Odd Ditties

One Million Project: Thriller


If you're an author and are looking into proofreaders, I also do that. You can find me over at Sunni D. Proofreading (yes, I need to update my site), on Facebook, on Twitter, and I also do my Writer Wednesday posts on the blog there (eventually, I'll get back to grammar and style blog posts on there).

Thanks for joining me this week. I hope to see you all again next week with a brand new author that's not me. Remember, support indie authors and leave reviews for their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment