Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Writer Wednesday: Week Twenty-seven



I know, I know, another late week. Hey, I'd apologize, but, well, sometimes that's just how life is. Anyway, we've got another quick post this week.

So, this week's featured author is J.L. Akers (or J. Lee Akers). Akers' book is a book of poetry. I think (it's been a long day) this is another first for Writer Wednesday, so, seriously, go check it out. It has an awesome cover, also.

I only have the Amazon link, so I'm including the Goodreads page, too.


Wicked Dreams and Beautiful Nightmares

 Goodreads page for Wicked Dreams and Beautiful Nightmares



Thanks for joining me this week, and I hope to see you all again next week. Remember to support your favorite indie authors by leaving reviews for their work. It means a lot to them, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment