Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Writer Wednesday: Week Sixty



Hey, everyone! I hope everyone is well. Here it is, the final post . . . for now, anyway. This fact is sad, but also, it's one less thing for me to stress over, and maybe I can start writing more. Not that I'm blaming these posts for not writing more often but an overabundance of stress, which I'm trying to reduce little by little here and there. These posts just happen to be a casualty while trying to achieve this goal.

So, here we go! The feature author this week, the one that will be wrapping up this blog series, is R D Trimble. R D also writes under the penname Steve McGovern. He's an awesome supporter of authors by doing live-reads on his Facebook profile and even has a Youtube channel where he posts reads. R D Trimble just recently got signed with CHBB Publishing with his soon-to-be-released novel Viktor, which I can't wait to read. You can find R D Trimble and his works below at the following links.


R D Trimble's Facebook Profile (Normally, I wouldn't post a profile, but it's where he does his live-reads.)

R D Trimble's Twitter

R D Trimble's Youtube

R D Trimble's Amazon Author Page


Books:

R D (Rusty) Trimble

Andrew the Inventor and the Great Rocket Ship Adventure

When I Go to Sleep at Night

Andrew and the Red Dragon

Andrew's Pet Dragon

Andrew and the Pirate Cove: The Andrew Chronicles

The Fun House Mystery Adventure (The Andrew Teen Chronicles Book 1)

Scourge of the Red Dragon (The Tyler Chronicles Book 1)

Middle School Madness: A Strange First Week

Steve McGovern

Preying Moon (Fallen Night Trilogy Book 1)

Tammany Hall: A Jack Shields Novel


I hope everyone's found at least one book (I hope more) from this series. I hope you've tried a new author you've never heard of before, and I hope you enjoyed their work. Please, I say it every time, support indie authors by leaving them reviews for their work. I say this not to boost their ego; this is to help readers find and try new-to-them-authors. And whatever you do, don't support pirate sites. These sites steal from authors big and small. So make sure you're purchasing and downloading ebooks legitimately, even if it is just picking up a free copy from Amazon, whether it be a promo or permanent freebie. Thank you so much for joining me on this ride. Feel free to go through past posts to find more indie and small press authors; we appreciate all the support we can get. 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment