Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Writer Wednesday: Week Thirty-three




Hello and welcome to Week Thirty-Three of Writer Wednesday. How's everyone? Well, I hope. Me, it's been another long week of just going through the motions. Not much in the way of writing or the like, unfortunately. Eh, c'est la vie, right?

This week's featured author is S.I. Hayes. Hayes has tons of books available, ranging from Paranormal Drama to Erotic Romance. She also co-writes with J Haney and does promotion and cover work with Haney. You can find S.I. Hayes, her works, and promotional website and pages below.

S.I. Hayes Facebook Author Page

S.I. Hayes Amazon Author Page

J Haney & SI Hayes Facebook Author Page

Haney Hayes Promotions Facebook Page

Haney Hayes Promotions Website


Thanks for joining me this week for Writer Wednesday! I hope to see everyone again next week. Remember to support indie authors—buy their works, avoid pirate sites, share their works with friends and family (anyone and everyone), and most importantly, please, leave reviews. Reviews matter, and they mean a ton to authors like me, the ones that have been featured here for Writer Wednesday, and all other indie and small press authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment