Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Writer Wednesday: Week Twenty-three



Hello and welcome to Week Twenty-three of Writer Wednesday. The views for the Writer Wednesday posts have seemed to be dwindling. I believe when I get through the original 53 I started with that I will cease posting them. Even though there were so many more I'd planned to get to, but I'm beginning to think it's not worth the effort. Until then, we will continue forward.

So, for Week Twenty-three I bring you author Susan O'Reilly. Susan writes a lot of poetry, but she did just finish her first full-length novel recently. You can find Susan and her works at the links provided below:


Susan's Facebook Author Page

Susan's Amazon Author Page

Susan's Inkitt Profile

Susan's Wattpad


Thanks for joining me this week. I'll see you next week, and remember, if you enjoy an author's work, please, leave a review!


No comments:

Post a Comment